Who We Are
- Marilyn Evrard, M.D.
“It is through my patients — and the courage that they face — that I'm inspired every day of my career.”— Marilyn Evrard, M.D.
(In practice since 1984)
My patients mean everything to me. They teach, inspire and motivate me in ways that are simply beyond words.
I believe that forming meaningful personal relationships with each of my patients is key to providing the best care possible. After all, my patients offer the best insight into their symptoms, their hopes and their goals — and that's why I believe in taking the time needed to truly listen.
By understanding my patients' situations — as well as the effects on their families — I'm able to partner with them to determine the types of care that best fit their lifestyles and suit their personal needs.
Every patient I see trusts me to deliver compassionate, quality care. I believe in tailoring every second of our time together to meet their needs and validate that trust at every turn.
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Oncology Education
- Medical School: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Residency: University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Clinical Interests:
- Languages Spoken: